Wednesday a Big Day for GT Basketball

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/techs-carter-to-be-tested-for-possible-return-this/nc4fF/

RCJr being tested to see if he can return before the end of the season. His return even in a limited capacity would help a lot. FWIW, my professional opinion is they aren't describing the correct injury he had. A surgically repaired meniscus requires 6 weeks non-weight bearing. A surgically removed meniscus allows walking the next day and running within a week so who knows what he actually has wrong with him - pretty sure medical information is confidential so they could report w/e they want. Either way during games he's been GT's biggest fan and I hope he comes back in a big way

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Telecast canceled for tonight's game. ESPN could not get crew there. Radio only. Bummer.

Sigh, will probably be stuck in hotel in NC and now I won't be able to watch the game. (n)

Just another reason to hate sEcSPN I guess (although this technically isn't their fault).

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
This is great!!! I'd much rather have Brandon's call and get to watch it live than to wait for the replay on espn3.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
we've had good ball movement (mostly) but can't shoot. With that said we're having problems with the UNC pressure D. Getting trapped too much.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
As a whole, I think we're fortunate to be this close. UNC's gone through periods of missing open shots that we've been known for.

Morris is one of my favorite players but he's had some what the what moments in this game and the last.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
MGH was more aggressive tonight. Getting.to the line and hitting his FTs. 0 assists though, so he needs to work on that. Another stellar game from Golden. Where would we be without him? Geez. Q had a tough go of it this game. Still the best shooter we have though. Holsey looked like RCJr on the boards, just not enough put backs to have a big game. They really let them play tonight and it didnt benefit us any. Theyre a perimeter team and were a post team. Ball pressure up the.court killed us on cue, like every year. I am about fed up with gregory not changing the starting lineup. Golden PG, MGH SG, Q SF, Holsey PF, Miller C. That lineup has everything you need. We need to get mean and start imposing our will on people. That starts on D. Lets go Jackets. I know you are down a few but lets salvage something for the seniors.