Weather for the game Monday

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Monday -

High of 38
30% chance of snow

The day before the game (Sunday) it is suppose to drop down to a low of 28 and rain all day...meaning the field is going to be froze.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Also the Titans play the day before so the field probably wont be in good shape.

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
In a game like this, the edge generally goes to the team with a good variety of straight ahead running rather than speed to the outside. The conditions hinder the speedy backs and receivers as well as the passing by the quarterbacks. The offensive and defensive lines will probably rule the day.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
rats! no snow in forecast per today's forecast. I am going and was looking forward to some real football weather.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
What a beat down by Fresno State :( If I remember correctly, our guys didn't want to go to Boise. I also wonder if Tech would have won that game, would Tenuta get the head coaching job?
Johnson had already been named head coach before the game. I remember seeing him in the press box. It was an ugly game....

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Glad Johnson got the job. I'm actually pretty sold on the guy. We just need to keep improving on the recruiting side. I think we benefit on that score with stability at HC. I was / am a big fan of Ross n O'Leary. CGO recruited better n better during his tenure before he left. I think we will see the same with CPJ.

Rain, sleet, snow, or sunshine just hope the guys play hard, have fun, and manage a win. Go Jackets!

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Glad Johnson got the job. I'm actually pretty sold on the guy. We just need to keep improving on the recruiting side. I think we benefit on that score with stability at HC. I was / am a big fan of Ross n O'Leary. CGO recruited better n better during his tenure before he left. I think we will see the same with CPJ.

Rain, sleet, snow, or sunshine just hope the guys play hard, have fun, and manage a win. Go Jackets!

I'm glad Johnson got the job as well. The past couple of seasons have been disappointing but I do think he is a good coach for us. I enjoy the option O and I am hoping that Vad or Justin can help take it to another level.