Weather for Saturday

THWG

Helluva Engineer
"dampen the crowd" ... get it?
qrep8PK_d.jpg

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
how much of a factor do you see it being? Miami downpour definitely made it difficult for us but I don’t think it will be that intense this time. People have been saying rain is a disadvantage but I do remember UVA 2009 when it was sloppy as hell all game and we still ran all over them.

Either way I hope we come out with a win

Animal02

Banned
how much of a factor do you see it being? Miami downpour definitely made it difficult for us but I don’t think it will be that intense this time. People have been saying rain is a disadvantage but I do remember UVA 2009 when it was sloppy as hell all game and we still ran all over them.

Either way I hope we come out with a win
I think the rain in Miami was an alignment of the stars for them. They had game planed to stop the run inside. Benson injured, the lack of drainage creating ponding water outside the hashes.......and the miracle 4/10'catch.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
From Weatherunderground...

As of Sat morning the forecast for ATL is for the rain to total about 0.25". Clemson/Greenville SC might get a bit more but the overall rain event doesn't call for any significant downpours, if any. From 3-11PM the estimates are averaging 0.056" per hour. Not a lot of rain folks. Nothing like Miami.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
It wasn’t the rain that hurt us, it’s the terrible field conditions that do.

Rain games I can remember
‘08 UGA- W
09 UNC- W
‘09 UVA- W
13 UNC- W
16 BC- W
17 Miami- L

I’m pretty sure that Clemson has a world class drainage system that will do enough to allow the field to be playable unlike Hard Rock.

Kareem

Banned

‘08 UGA- W
09 UNC- W
‘09 UVA- W
13 UNC- W
16 BC- W
17 Miami- L

I’m pretty sure that Clemson has a world class drainage system that will do enough to allow the field to be playable unlike Hard Rock.
I hear they do offer lawn maintenance degrees. Should be in great shape!

northgajacket

Banned
I live rather close to Clemson and it is raining quite a bit, so I imagine the field will be wet and it will probably rain through the game like in 2015 Clemson game.

northgajacket

Banned

‘08 UGA- W
09 UNC- W
‘09 UVA- W
13 UNC- W
16 BC- W
17 Miami- L

Don't forget 2009 against FSU