Wear Gold

I live in another whole state. But I'd like a picture of it when @Supersizethatorder-mutt kisses Todd Stansbury on the mouth. :)

Well, you won't ever see that, but you will see me in gold at every game except the whiteout game. I just hope that TStan can get Adidas to come up with a uniform shade of gold for shirts and such and get them sold at the Book Store and other outlets.

Buzz4President

Georgia Tech Fan
IMG_1207.JPG
My daughter just sent me this picture from the bookstore. She went there to buy something gold for herself and her husband. There are no choices at all! It's shameful!

Buzz4President

Georgia Tech Fan
She said to the manager, "All the Tennessee fans will be wearing orange. And we will be wearing...gray?" Oh, she just informed me that the men's section had a few gold choices. This picture is the women's section.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
So I wear gold (when I get to go to games :(), but I have never really understood. Our players generally where white at home. I'd rather we white out every game with gold outs being the once a year thing, but in the end I guess it doesn't matter.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I bought a gold UA golf polo from the bookstore and I love that shirt. It is also the right shade of gold (at the very least, closest to the right shade). I'm a little disappointed that I'm going to have to get an Adidas one when they start producing them :).

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 2851
My daughter just sent me this picture from the bookstore. She went there to buy something gold for herself and her husband. There are no choices at all! It's shameful!

That's a lie, I see a single gold/yellow tank top way in the back there ;)
It is pretty shameful though that the vast majority of the gear is in colors other than our school colors

TheStolenT

Georgia Tech Fan
Why don't the fans just wear white?? It all matches, it's easy to find, and our TEAM wears it. I don't get why if it's our preferred jersey color and it looks good in a stadium why we don't encourage this, instead we encourage a color that's not uniform, hard to find, and looks washed out in a stadium. Because it will make the white out game less special?

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Why don't the fans just wear white?? It all matches, it's easy to find, and our TEAM wears it. I don't get why if it's our preferred jersey color and it looks good in a stadium why we don't encourage this, instead we encourage a color that's not uniform, hard to find, and looks washed out in a stadium. Because it will make the white out game less special?
This is almost my exact post =D

As you said, if everyone wants gold, I'll wear gold. I have just never understood it.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 2852 Lol! No, she is quite capable with technology. I'm afraid I have to take the blame. I've never posted a picture here before. She would die of shame!
There's a yellow/gold/yellow wife beater back there!

I told my gf if she ever catches me in a tank top to just go ahead and kill me because I've been infected and turned zombie or have taken over my body.

More likely because the Wreck is gold, the flag is gold, and we are the YELLOW Jackets, not the WHITE Jackets......and certainly not the BLUE Jackets