We would beat Bama

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
We would give them a run for their money. I don't think even DJ White could stop Amari Cooper but it would be a ball game.

Scubapro

Banned
We would have a good shot if we had Snoddy, Zenon and Smelter healthy. We would definitely need 2 or more turnovers to win.
Give me those guys and 3+ turnovers then yeah...we win by 10 points.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
At this point, this Georgia Tech team could go toe to toe with any team any where at any time. We should finish at number 7 or number 8 depending on the outcome of the Baylor, Michigan State Game. I really don't think there 7 or 8 teams better than us right now. Hopefully, next year we will get a chance to get in the playoffs.

Go Jackets!

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
You guys can't be suggesting that a team that has a bunch of 3* players, runs an antiquated offense and is coached by someone that many fans want fired, could compete with the powerhouses of college football, are you ;) This team is truly exceptional and I already want next year to start!

TheGridironGeek

Jolly Good Fellow
In actuality Tech would match up pretty well vs. Bama. Maybe not so well vs. TCU or Oregon. The key against any of the top 5 would be to get enough defensive stops. I'm confident that GT could score 25+ points against anybody.

eetech

Jolly Good Fellow
Who has Bama beat that we should be so scared of them. The reality is that TCU got screwed that Bama got into the playoffs instead of them.

Only thing Bama has going for them is they got lucky enough to get the perennial SEC doormat OHio State against them (seriously, Ohio State's being overrated is the reason we've had to deal with all this SEC bull**** all these years). And now Ohio State goes in against Alabama with their 3rd string QB awhile the other side they are gonna play a legit game.