We still announcing coaching staff today?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I want a younger Ralph Friedgen. Someone that adapts the offense to the talent level. That can make adjustments on the fly. Someone that is tough to prepare for.

Like, like , like ...

Friedgen was a great OC. The type of coach that could take his and beat yers, then turn around and take yers and beat his. Was always able to be 'multiple' on O. Not beholden to any one style of play, just find a way to score.

Is there a clone?

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
The rumors seem to be that we’re brining in most of the Temple staff along with Choice. I guess we’ll get a preview of how they’ll coach vs Cutcliff in the bowl game.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The rumors seem to be that we’re brining in most of the Temple staff along with Choice. I guess we’ll get a preview of how they’ll coach vs Cutcliff in the bowl game.
Temple has hired a defensive guy from baylor. He went with rule and has helped build a good recruiting class. and he is returning.

Also they have hired a defensive hs coach .
They are hiring defense types.

I read the bio of the ol coach, Chris Wieseham on the Temple football site. He like cross training and strength. If we get the OC , I bet we get this guy.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I read the bio of the ol coach, Chris Wieseham on the Temple football site. He like cross training and strength. If we get the OC , I bet we get this guy.

I doubt it. He was at Temple before Collins and is a Northeast guy. The WR coach Hixon probably coming since he’s coached at GT before. Their current OC Patenaude most likely will come down. Those the two coaches I feel will be coming down from Temple offense.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I doubt it. He was at Temple before Collins and is a Northeast guy. The WR coach Hixon probably coming since he’s coached at GT before. Their current OC Patenaude most likely will come down. Those the two coaches I feel will be coming down from Temple offense.
Dang it he looked like a guy that would toughen up our ol so they could look like Army yet play in rpo