We are 50 days out!

57jacket

Helluva Engineer
Great. Can't wait for "toe meets leather". BTW, I've been watching last years games. I can now do so with less emotion. LOL. Our OC was absolutely great. While we all complained about our OL in the past few years, we now see it wasn't the major factor in our poor O. The new play calls now maximize their abilities. BTW, while our D was awful, the KO and punt coverge was a disaster. Hope we fix that, Who's in charge of special teams?

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Great. Can't wait for "toe meets leather". BTW, I've been watching last years games. I can now do so with less emotion. LOL. Our OC was absolutely great. While we all complained about our OL in the past few years, we now see it wasn't the major factor in our poor O. The new play calls now maximize their abilities. BTW, while our D was awful, the KO and punt coverge was a disaster. Hope we fix that, Who's in charge of special teams?
Ricky Brumfield I believe is our ST coordinator.

JoJaTeck

Georgia Tech Fan
Does anyone else think this team has the potential to have a total Cinderella story?

Like Washington last year just out-offensing everyone?

Are my glasses becoming too fogged with gold out of excitement?

Am I still drunk from yesterday?
Could absolutely happen - reminds me of the team comming off the 1989 season (not quite the defensive weapons but enough returning to make a difference- especially on the DL) and an offense that can put up points on anyone- and we all know what happened in 1990...

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone else think this team has the potential to have a total Cinderella story?

It’s that time of year when gloom has turned to hope has turned to hype. Enjoy the ride.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Is it game day yet?

GIFs-2024769031.gif

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck

Except Washington was preseason ranked in the Top 10 last year (9th). So definitely more was expected from them.

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow

I think TCU 2022 is the best comparison of a recent ‘Cinderella’. TCU was unranked at the start of that season and played in a non-popular conference.

Of course we know how their season ended with them ****ting the bed, which closed the door for other non P2 teams in the future.