#WCUvsGT Postgame Discussion

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I watched the game on my computer! First time I've been able to get that to work.

Not a bad effort on D overall. We got two scores off turnovers and played pretty well between the tackles. Edge stuff still bothers us more then it should, however. And the tackling … meh.

On O, we have problems and I'm not sure why. Smith looked like he should have gotten 20 carries; why didn't he? Sims looked tentative, but he had enough time not to. I liked the option plays and counters. More of that, please. Take away the two scores off turnovers and the result is unsettling, but that shouldn't bother us that much. We did score off them anyway.

Looked a lot like a second game to me. But I don't know if people who are looking for wins in our next three watched any of those games. Ole Miss will be a handful if we play like that again.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
We all keep waiting for a winning season but don’t see it this year. Looking at maybe 3 wins, then see if coaching seasons after the season. Really wish things would click, but glad for the win.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
I think we have talent but just can’t put it together. Whole section was frustrated with the start. And Sims.. feel like he should be better than he is. Better than last year, but still missing guys, firing a bullet from 5 yards away, just not consistent.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
After Clemson I said weeks 2-4 will tell us how good or bad we are. I should have corrected myself and said weeks 3-4. But y’all upset about tonight (even if you won’t admit it) are a funny bunch.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
@AlabamaBuzz no matter how many times you call them a Division 2 team, it won't make it true.
1662863617100.png

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Not sure what the deal with Simms is, year 3 and he's still making the same mistakes hopefully our new coaches figure out why

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I think we have talent but just can’t put it together. Whole section was frustrated with the start. And Sims.. feel like he should be better than he is. Better than last year, but still missing guys, firing a bullet from 5 yards away, just not consistent.
We'll see what happens next week. We played better last week. As someone said, maybe the short week had something to do with it. I hope.