Way too early projection. UGA vs GT game time

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
You think “they” the powers that be would put it at noon to favor the Dwags?

I probably couldn’t make the game time and think we’d be sitting on our hands if it was that early. Would love a night game but is that even a possibility? Feel like it’s usually a day game.

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Yea, why would noon favor the dawgs?

This game is historically at noon. The only night games I remember were 05 09 and 10.

colton

Georgia Tech Fan
I don't know. This has been a miraculous season. What's one more? Call me crazy but I feel something brewing on The Flats. Key has a winning record against ugag, and I know that he wants the rivalry to be competitive again. What's a better way to reignite the mutts' hate for us than ruining their playoff chances (if someone else doesn't do it for us ;))?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Don't rule out that game could be less then prime game. One team could be riding a 2 game slide!

uga could get whomped by ole miss and Tennessee!

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I don't know. This has been a miraculous season. What's one more? Call me crazy but I feel something brewing on The Flats. Key has a winning record against ugag, and I know that he wants the rivalry to be competitive again. What's a better way to reignite the mutts' hate for us than ruining their playoff chances (if someone else doesn't do it for us ;))?
We would need someone’s help to do it, regardless. A 1-loss UGA is in, unless the loss is the SEC Championship.
If I had my way, I would love to see them get beat by either OMiss or UT and then us. Then they go beat Bama for the SEC champ and are on the outside looking in at four P5 conference champs with 1 or fewer losses in the CFP. That way we could clearly be the game that keeps them out. (y)
Close second is lose to us and then Bama…

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
TV networks must have loved the UNC atmosphere because Syracuse/GT is another 8pm kick. Have fun y'all, I'll be out of town but at least I get to watch now!

bucknellbison31

Jolly Good Fellow
Remember, UGA fans will outnumber us. A noon kickoff probably works in our favor from a crowd noise standpoint. It gives them less time to get lubricated.
I don't think this will necessarily be the case, especially if we are coming off a win (or four). Even if we draw our usual baseline for a home game (30k) that gives us 50%+. Again, if we have a winning streak going into that game, you would think some fairweather alumni will show up. I think we are so traumatized from 2021 that we forget that it wasn't always that way for COFH at BDS.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
I don't think this will necessarily be the case, especially if we are coming off a win (or four). Even if we draw our usual baseline for a home game (30k) that gives us 50%+. Again, if we have a winning streak going into that game, you would think some fairweather alumni will show up. I think we are so traumatized from 2021 that we forget that it wasn't always that way for COFH at BDS.
Tech fans will show up if we have a bowl in hand. I also know there is magic under the lights at Bobby dodd and I want to believe we can counteract an over lubricated mutt fanbase for noise.