Way too early '15 top 25

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow
Here's another one.

http://nationalchamps.net/2015/earlybird/index.htm

9 SEC teams including Missouri, Arkansas and Florida. So now, Texas A&M can beat Arkansas and jump all the way up to the top 10. What a joke.

Notre Dame in the top 20, UNC at 25 (mentioned as a darkhorse lol) and no Louisville or Clemson. The sad part is nationalchamps.net is extremely accurate when it comes to looking like the real preseason polls.

Both those polls verify why I wish we had gotten Mich State instead of Miss State in the OB. We could have made a statement nationwide with a win over Mich State. It's almost a lose-lose situation with Miss State

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Both those polls verify why I wish we had gotten Mich State instead of Miss State in the OB. We could have made a statement nationwide with a win over Mich State. It's almost a lose-lose situation with Miss State
I disagree. I think Mississippi State is looked at more favorably this year than Michigan State. Mississippi State loses so many players next year it's hard to rank them very high until they show they can replace their entire team.

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow

I disagree. The way it is now, you don't get any respect unless you beat SEC teams. That's just the way it is. I hate it and I think Michigan State is every bit as good as Miss State. But look at what happened when we beat UGA. All of a sudden the "experts" were saying we were "legit" and a "real football team." You didn't hear any of that stuff 11 games in.

I disagree. I think Mississippi State is looked at more favorably this year than Michigan State. Mississippi State loses so many players next year it's hard to rank them very high until they show they can replace their entire team.
I just feel like if you beat a Big 10 team, it gets noticed nationwide. If an ACC team beats an SEC team, it's like "well, they weren't very good anyway," and if you lose to them, it's like "that just proves the SEC is better." It seems to me like a lose-lose situation.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I just can't understand this UNC lovefest year in and year out... I feel like they just keep picking UNC on the off chance they can all scream " WE TOLD YOU SO" when they finally do something.

Also, I know we lost to them but I love the mention that UNC will be able to outscore any team in the ACC when we ranked 1st in pretty much every major offensive statistic...