watching on ESPN3 (w/ blackout???)

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
For future reference look up Sportsurge.net
Click on the football option then college option. It’ll take you to a list of games. Once you find GTs games, select it, choose an available link and click on it. You’ll have to close out the screen it takes you to (it will be a pop up for a gambling site or some ad) and select it again. I watched the ufc fight and the Alvarez/Plant fight.

It might take a couple min of messing with it but it works.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
Is Baley broadcast on ESPN?

Also, I wonder why I have several options for watching Georgia every week. I live closer to Athens than Atlanta.
Bally Sport is just the regional network. When the regional network has the game rights, that’s when local blackouts kick in and cause the stream on ESPN to not be available. All ACC games are available through ESPN once you are out of market.

The reason you can watch Georgia so easy is because the SEC didn’t partner with a dying TV provider when they signed their TV deal. The ACC had a deal in place with Raycom/Fox Sports which has since been sold to Sinclair/Bally, that they get x amount of games per year. The SEC has a deal with ESPN for all their games expect the noon Saturday CBS game, which ends this year, so all their games are available on an ESPN channel, SEC Network, or streaming through ESPN app.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Bally Sport is just the regional network. When the regional network has the game rights, that’s when local blackouts kick in and cause the stream on ESPN to not be available. All ACC games are available through ESPN once you are out of market.

The reason you can watch Georgia so easy is because the SEC didn’t partner with a dying TV provider when they signed their TV deal. The ACC had a deal in place with Raycom/Fox Sports which has since been sold to Sinclair/Bally, that they get x amount of games per year. The SEC has a deal with ESPN for all their games expect the noon Saturday CBS game, which ends this year, so all their games are available on an ESPN channel, SEC Network, or streaming through ESPN app.

To add all you have to do to get around this is VPN to the west coast.