Wanted to share...

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
I have in the last few months picked back up an obsession from my youth. With the intent on selling my old collection of baseball/football/basketball cards, I have also started purchasing new cards. While doing so I have started buying for my own pleasure, not to resell, various Tech greats cards. I have picked up some really nice stuff of Calvin, Demaryius, Joe Ham etc. Also found the below pick which I thought I would share. Secondarily if anyone is interested in purchasing cards let me know..

Attachments

• 20210421_130217.jpg
    20210421_130217.jpg
    916.5 KB · Views: 82

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I have in the last few months picked back up an obsession from my youth. With the intent on selling my old collection of baseball/football/basketball cards, I have also started purchasing new cards. While doing so I have started buying for my own pleasure, not to resell, various Tech greats cards. I have picked up some really nice stuff of Calvin, Demaryius, Joe Ham etc. Also found the below pick which I thought I would share. Secondarily if anyone is interested in purchasing cards let me know..
Been doing the same during downtime over the last year - selling, purging and selective acquiring. Posted some of my random ebay purchases:

Interested to see what you have for entertainment value alone. I never intentionally accrued GT specific cards until now, so all of my GT stuff came in random packs. Lot of Price, Salley, Barry, Marbury, Anderson, Harpring, even found a Mackey. Baseball: Kevin Brown, Nomar, Varitek, etc.

Deleted member 2897

I had an old box of cards that I didn’t look at for 20 years. Went back one time to clear them out - sold anything of value. Then found a rookie Joe Montana card in mint condition - other than the crayon marks I had drawn on it as a kid. 🤣

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
Been doing the same during downtime over the last year - selling, purging and selective acquiring. Posted some of my random ebay purchases:

Interested to see what you have for entertainment value alone. I never intentionally accrued GT specific cards until now, so all of my GT stuff came in random packs. Lot of Price, Salley, Barry, Marbury, Anderson, Harpring, even found a Mackey. Baseball: Kevin Brown, Nomar, Varitek, etc.
I will get some things together and send over a picture.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I bought a case of Marvel Anime Cards recently and it was pretty fun to open up a few boxes and put together a complete set.

The card market has been off the charts the past year.

GT_EE78

Banned
I might be interested if you have any Topps baseball from 1967.
I did same in mid nineties when my son was interested for a couple of years.
i got a freak pack with 5 metallic glittery Frank Thomas which were listed about 100 each at time of sale but i haven't checked beckett prices in a decade or so
i have a 67 Jack kemp which spiked in 96 when he was a vp candidate