Wake

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I'll take WF with not only the cover, but the money line as well.

we will then destroy Clemson. Where people will claim BG is pulling it together for the #stretchrun and we will lose to FSU is a fashion similar to last seasons UVA game and everyone will act like it was completely unexpected.

Last edited:

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Put it simply it would be an eternal sin to lose to this wake team at home.

But I think we manage to win this one, for whatever little it may be worth.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
MGH is the heart and soul of this team. Ashamed for him that the years he has played here have been so poor record-wise. He deserves MUCH better. He is a warrior. We lose this game without him.

I only watched about the last 5 minutes but it sure was easy to see why these two teams had only 3 conference wins between them. Other than MGH, there wasn't much on display out there.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Because he hasn't played well lately. He's been taking a lot of bad shots. Over the previous 8 games he was shooting under 35% overall and under 33% from the 3. .

Think it might be our offense and how we use him that is the problem. After a while, when even a good three point shooter looks bad and has a poor %, you have to begin to think it may be us, not him.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I'll take WF with not only the cover, but the money line as well.

we will then destroy Clemson. Where people will claim BG is pulling it together for the #stretchrun and we will lose to FSU is a fashion similar to last seasons UVA game and everyone will act like it was completely unexpected.
Will Peac win the 2016 Nostradmus award?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Think it might be our offense and how we use him that is the problem. After a while, when even a good three point shooter looks bad and has a poor %, you have to begin to think it may be us, not him.

I have no doubt our offense is poorly designed but Smith was never the most overly efficient scorer. Last year he was sitting at 1.23 points per shot where the average for guys in the top 10, excluding him, in the ACC, of 3 point fg% was 1.37. Right now he is sitting at 1.16. The top 10 ACC 3 point shooters by percentage are averaging 1.38, and the top 8 are 1.43. Over the last 8 is has taken 113 FGA and scored 122 points or 1.08 points per shot. To put that in perspective, this year GT is 268th in the country in points per shot at 1.21 pps. And 1.08 pps would be "good" for 344th in the nation in that category as a team. To me it seems clear based on his play that he came here because he saw an opportunity to shoot as much as he wants. I wouldn't be surprised if his starting on the bench was a message.