VT vs. GT set for 12:20pm ACC Network

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
I am not thrilled by this, and also not surprised. Well, at least in November we don’t have to deal with heat stroke and sunburn. I just love having to set an early alarm on my day off. Don’t you?

But dammit, my favorite time for home games is 3:30 and that is the one we NEVER seem to get anymore.

jacob

Banned
I am not thrilled by this, and also not surprised. Well, at least in November we don’t have to deal with heat stroke and sunburn. I just love having to set an early alarm on my day off. Don’t you?

But dammit, my favorite time for home games is 3:30 and that is the one we NEVER seem to get anymore.
Exactly. I was watching some old games on YouTube and we played at 330 all the time and the stadium was packed. Now we never have a 330 home game. I think the ACC network will change this.

We probably would have gotten the 3:30 slot IF we had won yesterday

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
1C90CF6E-7EC9-4939-B952-C65DAA7C84AC.gif