VT Postgame

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Sicking offense again....I just don't get it. The rhythm was there, the defense gave them the game, and yet they looked like they didn't want to be there the 2nd half. We could have easily gotten that field goal at the end had it not been for that penalty. Bowl steak over, Im not even sure I want to watch the GT UGA game this year

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Honestly offense didn't look too bad today just too many inexcusable mistakes. Joe needs to be benched next week. Inexcusable.

Yup it looked great in the first half, but 2nd half those back to back fumbles where just horrible

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Yup it looked great in the first half, but 2nd half those back to back fumbles where just horrible

What? It looked terrible the last 3 quarters, and our only two scores offensively came off a busted coverage and a TO setting us up in great field position.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Defense played their hearts out.

Offense... better I not say anything.
One of the worst games I have ever seen Georgia Tech play. Thank God Erin Joe is a senior. The offensive line coaches need to be replaced and to think Virginia Tech tried really hard to give us this game. It is sad to see such an incompetent offense this late in the year.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
PJ should apologize and give his check for this game back to GT. That was an enormous turd sandwich with extra time to prepare.

I'm a PJ supporter but it's time to seriously reevaluate how they are going things as a staff after this season.
Unless PJ is teaching them to fumble every play, drop wide open passes, and get horrible personal foul penalties at the very worst possible time then im not sure how you can pin this one on him. The schemes and preparation on both sides of the ball looked fine. Our players are just head cases right now.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
You know when we start chucking passing down field and hoping for a catch that we are in it bad. JT was looking better the 1st half but man this offense just falls apart so freakin quick.

gt365

Georgia Tech Fan
Keep PJ .Need to hire a offensive coordinator! U can all most guess what play PJ will called. Just doesn't make any sense. Too stubborn to change thing up on the O side etc..........

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Unless PJ is teaching them to fumble every play, drop wide open passes, and get horrible personal foul penalties at the very worst possible time then im not sure how you can pin this one on him. The schemes and preparation on both sides of the ball looked fine. Our players are just head cases right now.
He's the one that is ultimately responsible for this. If you think our O was "prepared," then I'd hate to see it unprepared.