Voluntary Snark Moratorium

Are you “in” for a voluntary snark moratorium through the new year?

• Total voters

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I’ll make sure to save myself a few hours of extra research, by leaving the recruits yellow 5-15 pages back in the 2022 thread. Some unmentionable folks love the color yellow, even though GT is through recruiting those young men. Myself, I like Green until I see the word “signed.”

How is that for snarkiness? I understand why some good people leave social media sites.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Actually, I don't think most posts here raise to the level of snark. It means rudely disrepectful and sarcastic. I see a lot of disagreement here, but very little snark.

And I don't think there's any reason to restrict it. Puts people on their merits to answer. Mind, a little more wit would help.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Actually, I don't think most posts here raise to the level of snark. It means rudely disrepectful and sarcastic. I see a lot of disagreement here, but very little snark.

And I don't think there's any reason to restrict it. Puts people on their merits to answer. Mind, a little more wit would help.
Geees.... impromptu vocabulary lesson spoils the fun. Thanks!
Am I doing this right?

Let’s take this a pep talk... let’s go!

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer

emojis help. The problem is I'm emoji-ignorant.