Visiting Fan Question

jeaglet1

Georgia Tech Fan
Hi All. I am an Ohio alumnus who will happen to be in Atlanta for the game in November. I was wondering about seating at McCamish. I have 8 people coming to the game with me. It looks like I can get seats in the last two rows of 100. Would these be good seats, or should I keep an eye on stub hub and try to piece some 5 and 4s together? Any advice would be appreciated. Looking forward to making the trip, and good luck this year. Thanks!

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Hi All. I am an Ohio alumnus who will happen to be in Atlanta for the game in November. I was wondering about seating at McCamish. I have 8 people coming to the game with me. It looks like I can get seats in the last two rows of 100. Would these be good seats, or should I keep an eye on stub hub and try to piece some 5 and 4s together? Any advice would be appreciated. Looking forward to making the trip, and good luck this year. Thanks!

By the way, if you're bringing that many people, let us know when you'd like the game to start, and we'll accommodate you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk