Virginia Tech Postgame

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
You're ( god ) Paul Johnson refused to keep Tunuta as his DC . Johnson's ego was so big that he couldn't have someone on his staff that was stronger than him. Stupitity on his part because together thay could have put out some great teams.
Omg how many times are you gonna bring up this garbage bs. Tenuta left bc he didn't get the HC position. You bring this up once every 2 weeks hoping to make it true.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I am 65 myself and seen a lot of strange things on the Flats in my time including a national championship and more upsets of top 20 teams than I can remember. I have also seen abysmal seasons as bad as this one come and go. This too, will pass.
@Heisman's Ghost I think our real highs and lows are so far apart only those who have been around a long time are knowledgeable. People seem to wet themselves over a 5 win season any more & less than 10 wins is seen as mediocre. Hard to please that crowd & get would surely be in elite company if we ever consistently win 10+ games a season.

I don't know if this link has already been posted and commented on or not, but an attitude like this really really bothers me. Is it just a sign of youth, or is it a sign of someone who doesn't realize that the only way to succeed is to put yourself into a game 100% every game. This was not the first game Graham has performed like this, and I heard pretty much the same excuse the last time too. If this is a pattern, then IMO we move in a different direction NOW and find a QB who realizes he MUST BE PREPARED and 100% into games EVERY GAME !!!

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...wns-poor-play-hokies/iPoQQW7wxK9wwKTAQ4EzhP/#

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I don't know if this link has already been posted and commented on or not, but an attitude like this really really bothers me. Is it just a sign of youth, or is it a sign of someone who doesn't realize that the only way to succeed is to put yourself into a game 100% every game. This was not the first game Graham has performed like this, and I heard pretty much the same excuse the last time too. If this is a pattern, then IMO we move in a different direction NOW and find a QB who realizes he MUST BE PREPARED and 100% into games EVERY GAME !!!

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...wns-poor-play-hokies/iPoQQW7wxK9wwKTAQ4EzhP/#
I'm not sure he will be the starter next year . guess we will find out.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

My biggest criticism of JG (aside from being a FR) is that there have been several times this year that he came up just short of a first down by inches. Not sure if it is unaware of where the sticks are or simply avoiding contact but there are 4-5 situations that a guy like Nesbitt would have picked up that additional 12 inches. Our offensive needs to extend drives!!!