Villanova

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
10.5 point underdog today. Gotta play our best basketball to keep it close, then try to reverse last year's habit of collapsing in the final minutes. Go Jackets!

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Need to keep dominating the glass. Nova was out rebounded by stanford but managed to win thanks to their defense. Arky presently scoring at will on Stanford

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I wish. Doubt nova has two bad shooting games in a row but we definitely need to use our height as a strength to stay with their 3 pt shooting.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Randy Waters just mentioned beating uconn in 2003 preseason nit before losing to them in ncaa finals in 2004

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
1st time watching this year.
Someone tell me who these guys are and when did GT get so big?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Played decent D so far. Almost 8 minutes W/O a basket and V only took the lead to 11. At least we scored the last two baskets of half. Still close enough to have a chance in the half to pull out the WIN. :)

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Mitchell and Jacobs need to play better. They are fronting the post.....all you have to do is spin and seal then get the lob for an easy 2 points or head to the free throw line

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
So my whole gripe last night of get Jax in the game backfired.

Out of a time out we get:
Jax throwing up a trey.
Jax throwing up a trey
Jax trying to feed THE GD BLOCK FROM THE TOP OF THE KEY (drives me absolutely bat$*** crazy)

On 3 straight possessions or 3/4.

He should have took a seat after the first one. And he needs to stop shooting from deep. Especially in games when we are behind.

JUst a lot of the same low IQ basketball we are used to seeing. Q threw up a trey that was ill advised. I only saw the second half but their guards seemed to make adjustments and take over after the half. Brunson especially.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
An average team played an much above avg team and we see the result.Smith shows how much speed /quickness we have been missing but still to little effect.Our guards overall.are just very average.