View from stands of block and TD - cant get enough of this.

SMoney

Georgia Tech Fan
Sucked that the band waited (or had to wait?) for everyone that stormed the field to leave before playing anything. Would have been a lot cooler had they played this (or anything for that matter) while everyone was out there celebrating. Once on the field, they wouldn't let us back into the stands to see this...

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
OMG, on the first video start playing at about 0:40s and around 0:44-46 some rushing fans runs smack into one of the referees just standing there and basically takes them both out. Can't stop laughing

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Sucked that the band waited (or had to wait?) for everyone that stormed the field to leave before playing anything. Would have been a lot cooler had they played this (or anything for that matter) while everyone was out there celebrating. Once on the field, they wouldn't let us back into the stands to see this...

The Band had to wait. In the past they have sent the band home without playing The Horse when the students have stormed the field - happened last year against duh U, IIRC.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
I can almost see myself in the 2nd video, but for some reason everyone is jumping up and down.

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
The Band had to wait. In the past they have sent the band home without playing The Horse when the students have stormed the field - happened last year against duh U, IIRC.

They played it while we were on the field after the Clemson win. But yeah, after the Miami win, they had to wait.

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
I almost grabbed my phone to record this just because there's always a chance something crazy will happen. Totally regret not doing it.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Alright 1 minute through the first video posted the argument between that couple has to be the funniest part. "THE GAMES OVER WE GOT A TD!!' "I'M WAITING FOR IT TO BE CALLED BACK!"