Videos Gameday 360 Pastner Interview

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
I don’t really watch them before I upload them. Adds a long time to the production process. I just put the up. My apologies if it was a duplicate of the last

@AE 87: Is the audio better? I recompiled this one into an MP4 before I uploaded it.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I don’t really watch them before I upload them. Adds a long time to the production process. I just put the up. My apologies if it was a duplicate of the last

@AE 87: Is the audio better? I recompiled this one into an MP4 before I uploaded it.

Figured. No worries, and thanks for doing it. As an out of area guy, I only see these because of you. I really find your contributions priceless.

Audio still seemed low for me. I watch a lot of streaming content from youtube and elsewhere, and I still needed to raise the volume for this. It's not a big deal though.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
Figured. No worries, and thanks for doing it. As an out of area guy, I only see these because of you. I really find your contributions priceless.

Audio still seemed low for me. I watch a lot of streaming content from youtube and elsewhere, and I still needed to raise the volume for this. It's not a big deal though.
Ill see what else I can tweak...