Vegas point spread

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
My biggest concern is Miami just ran us over and we had no answers. UGA has a bigger line and better backs so I have no confidence we will be able to stop the run or play action passes. I do think UGA will be very vanilla and conservative to save their ammo for LSU

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
My biggest concern is Miami just ran us over and we had no answers. UGA has a bigger line and better backs so I have no confidence we will be able to stop the run or play action passes. I do think UGA will be very vanilla and conservative to save their ammo for LSU
Thank goodness you're not playing. These kids who are wearing the White & Gold (and sometimes Navy) will eat broken glass and ask for seconds for this IHC. Its a steep hill to climb during and earthquake for sure, but there have been bigger upsets.

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
Ummmm, no. Fools gold. We will not score
Neither will they...
no-samueljackson.gif

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Unless the guys (specifically DL) become superhuman by Saturday, they can just line up and run the ball 100 times and we won’t stop them. Our strength is playing teams that pass the ball a lot to give us opportunity to rush the passer and our secondary to make plays. We are not great against teams that just line up and run it downhill. I’m sure they have looked at Miami/ole miss/ucf etc and see that we struggled against running teams.

Their defense is so good that I would surprised if we score a TD. I’m thinking 35-0 or 35-3. But that’s why we play the game because maybe a miracle happens and they fumble 14 times.

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
To be honest, I no effing clue how close the game will be. I thought we get steam rolled against UNC. I thought we would beat UVA and VPISU handily. The team is skitzophrenic.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I could see a solid defensive performance where we hold them to 21 or so before some late scores to put it away.

I'm not sure how our offense gets first downs much less points.