Vegas odds

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I honestly don't think it matters
I think with Sims we would have scored at least twice this past Saturday. There were opportunities. We did move the ball. It's just we couldn't string several plays together often and when we did, we did everything we could to move backwards. I think Sims's quickness and elusiveness would have created something more. Also, the QB scramble for long yards that Yates had, Sims would not have been caught. It wouldn't have changed the final outcome except for the score.

This is based on what I saw live, in-person. What others saw on TV may make that an untrue statement.

ramblineck

Jolly Good Fellow
I think with Sims we would have scored at least twice this past Saturday. There were opportunities. We did move the ball. It's just we couldn't string several plays together often and when we did, we did everything we could to move backwards. I think Sims's quickness and elusiveness would have created something more. Also, the QB scramble for long yards that Yates had, Sims would not have been caught. It wouldn't have changed the final outcome except for the score.

This is based on what I saw live, in-person. What others saw on TV may make that an untrue statement.
I’m not sure what would have happened vs ND. I will admit that I stopped watching at 24-0. It was the first game I could watch in over a month and I couldn’t stomach what I saw. Every time I flipped back, notre dame had another score

Regardless, my original comment was more to say uga is a DIFFERENT beast. Our tt is 9.5 and I’m not sure how we cross that threshold

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Except that their backups have something to prove and are still significantly better than our starters.

This could be one of those games where they let the punter have a go at QB and he throws a TD against us.
I hope they don't run it up big but if they do, future Tech teams will have something to remember him by.
It’s easy to remember when you’ve been run over by an 18-wheeler