Vandy replay...

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Question, glad to be able to see it again, but how is it on the SEC network when we were the home team ?
ESPN has both the SEC and the ACC networks, so they can replay it wherever they want. You can also watch the replay on ESPN3 now or wait for GT Bob to post the ad free version early this week.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
....You can also watch the replay on ESPN3 now or wait for GT Bob to post the ad free version early this week.
I think I'll watch GT Bob's. That way I can avoid 35 showings of that insipid commercial where Kirby spends way too much time trying to pick out a red tie because he doesn't know what color Georgia wears while that inbred mascot just stands there.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
I think I'll watch GT Bob's. That way I can avoid 35 showings of that insipid commercial where Kirby spends way too much time trying to pick out a red tie because he doesn't know what color Georgia wears while that inbred mascot just stands there.

I watched the game on ESPN3 replay yesterday evening, and I thankfully didn't see the one. They cut most of the commercials out.