Vanderbilt 17-16 dwags

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks to the Commode Odors for eliminating UGAG in the SEC East. It looks like Tennessee will be the SEC East Champions.

dubjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
What's funny is that his game-watching (u)GA shrine is obviously a converted garage used as a storage room--a really-high class venue. Apparently his wife won't let him bring his game-day rants into the living room, where the grown-ups get to watch television. Smart woman...
You think this genius is married? Is there a woman that dumb?

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I went to look at the AJC Dawgnation site to relish in the mutthurt. There are no stories available. You can't even see the old stories. The page is completely blank. I wonder if they are worried about the comments that people are going to leave, or if the mutt graduated journalists(sic.) are too embarrassed to post anything.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
CFBRadio on XM is killing Smart/uGA right now. It's glorious. Saying the honeymoon is ... ovah. "You can pay for Ludacris' comdoms, salads and everything else at the Spring Game, but you can't be losing to Vandy at home." "You fired Mark Richt for this?!?!"

Yeah I know, we're s'posed to be above this. :D

dubjacket

Jolly Good Fellow

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Police investigate alleged marijuana use by 2 key UGA players

https://www.dawgnation.com/football...vell_AJC&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

ATHENS — Police were called to the dorm room of two Georgia football players just hours after the Bulldogs’ 17-16 loss to Vanderbilt Saturday. The reason? A resident assistant smelled pot.

Nothin' to see here ....

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/georgia-announces-no-suspension-for-patrick-and-smith

“After receiving an incident report last week, we determined that neither Roquan Smith nor Natrez Patrick had violated any Athletic Association rules that would require suspension,” UGA Athletic Director Greg McGarity said in a statement released by the school. “This included drug testing, which was negative for both student-athletes.”

You got to be kidding me. I guess nobody was smoking then?

I'm not even mad at them. I'm mad at myself for thinking it'd be any different. How can you be a fan of that?