Valentine’s Day ideas

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Well, she does need new tires on her car. I am thinking abut Michelins because she does deserve the very best after all.

Actually we eat out rarely...but we do have a favorite restaurant. It's very pricey but worth it. I hope it's not to late to book a reservation but it probably is. Thanks for the reminder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will send you 20% of our quarterly bonus for this super timely reminder. Swarm members, please remember to tip the guys and gals who provide this valuable information. You can Pm slugboy for his* Venmo information.

* I apologize as I do not know your pronouns although I did assume from the "boy" portion of "slugboy" but I know that assuming, in and of itself, is offensive and if I offended you or our readers in any way I must offer up a thousand sincere mea culpas and pray for forgiveness.

slugboy

Staff member
I’m a married dad ;)

SWMBO is tired of the current dishwasher 🤔

(If you can’t tell, don’t give your wife an iron or a skillet or likewise for her birthday or Valentine’s Day 😬

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I’m a married dad ;)

SWMBO is tired of the current dishwasher 🤔

(If you can’t tell, don’t give your wife an iron or a skillet or likewise for her birthday or Valentine’s Day 😬

This is a mistake that each and every married man must learn for themselves. Wisdom is not passed along from generation to generation although you can try. The young men reading your words of wisdom must learn this for themselves. You can read the Bible and see that this is so...we cannot or will not learn from our forefathers mistakes although the sins of the fathers are most definitely passed down. This is 100% true.

Our favorite restaurant is indeed booked. Looks like I am going with chocolates, a card, her favorite wine, grilled steaks and watching the Notebook yet again. And liking it. I am hoping not to cry this time.

slugboy

Staff member
This is a mistake that each and every married man must learn for themselves. Wisdom is not passed along from generation to generation although you can try. The young men reading your words of wisdom must learn this for themselves. You can read the Bible and see that this is so...we cannot or will not learn from our forefathers mistakes although the sins of the fathers are most definitely passed down. This is 100% true.

Our favorite restaurant is indeed booked. Looks like I am going with chocolates, a card, her favorite wine, grilled steaks and watching the Notebook yet again. And liking it. I am hoping not to cry this time.
I would cry if you made me watch that movie 🍿

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Wife and I go to Waffle House every Valentine’s Day, a tradition we started while dating. A few WH locations do a pretty cheesy makeover of their restaurant, pink lights and white tablecloths and you need a Reservation. They have a special menu, or you can order off the regular sheet. Cheap, quick, fun, avoid the big crowds.food ain’t bad.

sgreer

Jolly Good Fellow
Wife and I go to Waffle House every Valentine’s Day, a tradition we started while dating. A few WH locations do a pretty cheesy makeover of their restaurant, pink lights and white tablecloths and you need a Reservation. They have a special menu, or you can order off the regular sheet. Cheap, quick, fun, avoid the big crowds.food ain’t bad.
You may also see CGC there 😂

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

Okay, I'll admit it, I cry every time I seen that movie. If it doesn't take it your heartstrings, well you just weren't paying attention or your heartless.