Vad to transfer?

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Eric- Rumors and smoke about Vad submitting his paperwork to the AA to transfer today. Have you heard anything?

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
He's gone it looks like. Time to get back to running the triple option with JT. Vad just couldn't run it like its supposed to be ran.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Honestly I feel sorry for Vad. He was a kid who believed in CPJ, had 2nd thoughts when He first committed and then stayed through his red-shirt year believing things would get better.

This is horrible from a perception standpoint of GT... We have a starting QB who was an espn 150 guy leave because of the offense... There is no positive way to spin this. And this is exactly why our recruiting has gone down. Kids simply don't want to play in this system...

This system doesn't even win us more games than we won running the Pro-style Gailey had yet we still have Johnson...

I am happy that Vad is out and will cheer for him wherever He goes.

He is the smart one that is leaving.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
I hate to see him go. Had the pleasure of meeting him and several other players while in Nashville and he is a very nice and polite young man. I do however agree that he is probably better off playing in another system. Best of luck to Bad wherever he may end up.

wuzjrbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
Sad, but Vad will be better in a shotgun spread, or more traditional offense. Wish him the best, seems like a really good guy. Think Byerly and Thomas are better bets in our offense.