Vacated Wins?

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
can anyone tell me what this dwag fool is talking about? Read it in this thread..
http://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-foo...inst-georgia-tech-on-a-monday-night/57887064/

"I've never worried much about losing to tech..over the entire history of the series dating back to 1893 we typically win about 7 out of every 10 games. If you take away the games that were recently "vacated" due to their cheating, they have beaten us 3 times since 1991. 3 times...in nearly 25 years.

they're a boring school with a boring fanbase in a boring stadium with a boring brand of football."

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
The wins in 1998-2000 were initially vacated by the NCAA for using ineligible players, but that ruling was overturned. For a team that he's not too worried about and seems awfully bored by, he sure seems to spend plenty of time delivering some factually dubious #hottakes.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I have friends that went to UGA and are big UGA fans, and I have friends that never went to UGA and are big UGA fans.

I almost never hear from my friends that went to UGA about our rivalry, much less anything negative about GT...until CoFH weekend.

My friends that never went to UGA but are UGA fans...yeah, they like to talk crap. A lot.

Let that sink in a bit.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
can anyone tell me what this dwag fool is talking about? Read it in this thread..
http://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-foo...inst-georgia-tech-on-a-monday-night/57887064/

"I've never worried much about losing to tech..over the entire history of the series dating back to 1893 we typically win about 7 out of every 10 games. If you take away the games that were recently "vacated" due to their cheating, they have beaten us 3 times since 1991. 3 times...in nearly 25 years.

they're a boring school with a boring fanbase in a boring stadium with a boring brand of football."

I wonder how he felt back on November 30...

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck

wonder if Mizzou will represent their division again this year. LOL!

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
I have friends that went to UGA and are big UGA fans, and I have friends that never went to UGA and are big UGA fans.

I almost never hear from my friends that went to UGA about our rivalry, much less anything negative about GT...until CoFH weekend.

My friends that never went to UGA but are UGA fans...yeah, they like to talk crap. A lot.

Let that sink in a bit.
I am relatively new to this site and am still catching up on the acronyms you all use liberally...help with CoFH?