UVA Prediction Thread

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Tenuta has 3 pictures on his wall:

Stonehenge, the Labyrinth of Atlantis and a picture of Paul Johnson labeled: "SOON."

Tech wins; Tenuta carted off in straight jacket.

GT: 31
Not so Cavaliers: 19

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
We gash them pretty good. Their offense is successful as well but they can't overcome 2 second half turnovers and several big second half runs by JT. Final score GT 45 UVA 27

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Didn't predict a score last week and liked the results. Gonna predict we win and I'll be hoarse for two days after. Time to get pumped. Hope BDS is rockin n rollin.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
I am going to say 42-27 GT. I think we get two passing TDs, three rushing TDs, and one non-offensive score. I think JT gets both a 50+ yard pass and a 50+ yard rush en route to 150 in the air and 100 on the ground. Halftime will be 21-17, and 8/10 members in chat will be discussing the next head coach at GT. There will be rumors that JT was hurt, that he died in the locker room at halftime, and JBR will post every 4 minutes that we are about to be blown out and that the wheels have come off. He will be banned from chat before the end of halftime. Approximately 8 nasty PMs will be sent from him to various admins.

Then JT will come out, having weathered the storm, and ball out, taking advantage of overpursuit and hit a big play, and the rout will be on.

You heard it all here first.