1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

UVA loses 1st and 2nd string QB's this year

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by PowderSpringsJacket88, May 31, 2013.

1. PowderSpringsJacket88

PowderSpringsJacket88 Helluva Engineer Retired Staff

Phillip Sims is not enrolled at UVA and Rocco the starter is now at Richmond.

London is barely able to sit still with that sizzling seat.

2. ATL1

ATL1 Helluva Engineer

I'm not sure how that's the coaches fault, but they do have a 4* prospect from GA Greyson Lambert, they beat out Alabama for, that will probably get to start now. He's REAL good.

3. PowderSpringsJacket88

That isn't his fault. But losing your top two QB's and having a good year will be hard. I dont think they will win more than 6 games.

4. stevo0718

stevo0718 Jolly Good Fellow

I think it's hard to say he is completely not at fault, both of these guys said that UVA was a terrible place for quarterbacks to be last year.

London completely mismanaged the qb situation last year by committing to neither player and pulling them every time they ha a bad series.

London may be recruiting better than Groh, but have yet to see that develop into anything on the field. I don't think he is on a hot seat yet, but he could be if this year is similar to last year.

5. PowderSpringsJacket88

I really think he will be gone if they don't go bowling.