Ush TV

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck
Very good news for GT and this fan is really happy to see another year of one of my favorite players.

Jordan was making a really good push to polish his game in the second half of the season and I think there is plenty of untapped upside to develop. I'm hoping he can parlay his extra year into good professional opportunities.

As for GT, the program benefits from the presence of a really good leader and a guy the exudes positive energy. His front court scoring/wing will be big.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
@HenryUsher do you know if there are plans for the program to keep this going in the off season or next year? Seems like a great way to engage fans and build momentum / awareness for your son

Techster

Helluva Engineer

I think all GT fans have been waiting for this as soon as NIL went live. If you anyone watches Youtube channels of athletes or sports related channels, Usher has the potential to make this very lucrative with sponsorships and merchandise sales if he does it the right way.

Will be interesting to see how GT SAs take advantage of this with Atlanta at their disposal.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I mean… Wednesday is 7/7.. maybe have Alvarado come on and announce he is coming back! House comes down around the inaugural show!