USF/Raymond James Roll Call

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I'll be there, I'll buy my tickets the day before the game on the gametime app. I always get my tickets there. They get cheaper the longer you wait, I'll probably try to get something in the club section/2nd deck near midfield

Edit to say: I looked to buy them from the GTAA on the website but I guess our USF allotment sold out?

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I'll be there, I'll buy my tickets the day before the game on the gametime app. I always get my tickets there. They get cheaper the longer you wait, I'll probably try to get something in the club section/2nd deck near midfield

Edit to say: I looked to buy them from the GTAA on the website but I guess our USF allotment sold out?
Heresy, I know - but I got mine through USF Athletics. They had (have?) a GT special on tickets behind our bench for $20 each. Those are $100 seats and I couldn't pass on the deal.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Can't make it. My away game attendance has declined since my daughter was born.

Would anyone going to the game be willing to find me a hard ticket stub from the game (i.e. not a printed e-mail ticket) for the collection? I'll gladly pay for any shipping costs to send it my way.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
Finally, I get a home game!!!!! I don’t have to drive 4 hours or get on a plane. I have a 10 min. Drive if I catch all the red lights. I am in the endzone opposite of the ship, I think row N. I try getting different viewpoints from where I sit at BDS
Wow. You must get there really fast if you catch all the green lights. ;)

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Heresy, I know - but I got mine through USF Athletics. They had (have?) a GT special on tickets behind our bench for $20 each. Those are $100 seats and I couldn't pass on the deal.

Where'd you find that? I just get sent to ticket master when I go to their site. Lots of stuff in the corners, but not much anywhere between the 20s

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I can finally answer yes to one of these threads! And I know the sun is gonna be bad but I'm from Florida so it's no biggie. Just wear a wide brimmed hat, sunglasses, put on plenty of sun screen and above all else, make darn sure you hydrate. Nothing new for me.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Finally, I get a home game!!!!! I don’t have to drive 4 hours or get on a plane. I have a 10 min. Drive if I catch all the red lights. I am in the endzone opposite of the ship, I think row N. I try getting different viewpoints from where I sit at BDS
Do you happen to know the policy for bringing in water bottles?

BuckeyeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Last edited:

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Okay great, do you think it is similar to the link Buckeye provided? The tickets available there are in section 133.
I think so....I got the info from the Suncoast Alumni page, bypassed the link and went right to the source. Probably same area...I am in 134 around the 25 yard line.