USC-Upstate - Tuesday 6pm

Buzz4Him

Georgia Tech Fan
Thought I would take a stab here and see if any GT Season Ticket holders have 3 tickets for tomorrow's game they would be willing to sell. Taking our youngest son up tomorrow to tour the campus on Wednesday now that he has been accepted. Thought we could take him to a game as well. Unfortunately all that is available are season tickets. TIA.

slugboy

Staff member
Enjoy your hike. I just peeked out of the woods for a moment, and it’s great out here.

(I don’t see a reason that our fielding would improve, unless we’ve been going through a spell of bad luck and we’re secretly better than we’ve been showing.)

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
DBo's turn at the soundcloud. Find the good, address the bad and be supportive.
Positive and upbeat!
Looking to keep Cort available for the weekend. 3 innings, 55-60 pitches....

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Hey @eokerholm , can your son suit up this weekend? We could really use his pitching the rest of the season. I would say he has a great Chance to come in and get mound time based on our current roster/pitching output.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
If you haven't yet, don't look at the score. Just know that we have a higher ranked Notre Dame team coming up this weekend. Short memory. LFG!
Was happy to see Brown, Huff, and Siegel all pitch well. Anderson needs to be the DH too. That dude can absolutely rake.

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
Hey @eokerholm , can your son suit up this weekend? We could really use his pitching the rest of the season. I would say he has a great Chance to come in and get mound time based on our current roster/pitching output.
Thank you. I wish.
I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing Christian, Logan and Aeden next year on the bump. I think you'll like what the bullpen can do next year.
DBo's 1st recruiting class of dudes that can DEAL!

He did well last night, gave up his first Earned Run of the season after 36 IP.
4.66 IP 8K 75% First Pitch Strikes 5H 4 R 3ER 2BB and 1 HBP in the Texas wind.

So far 4-1 on the season across 7 Game Starts
38.2 IP 157 BF 641P 101 First Pitch Strikes 66 Strike% 14 H 8R 3ER 12BB 73SO 10HBP .543 ERA and .672 WHIP with 1.91 K/IP
Hitters are hitting a .105 Batting Avg Against him

for the season Hitting a .452 AVG .537 OBP .710 SLG 1.246 OPS
Leads the team in AVG, RBIs (24) Runs (21) 7 Doubles and 9 HBP (school record)

Can't wait to get him to the Flats. Will be soon enough.