USC Upstate game thread

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
You win.
Heres to accepting mediocrity because thats what a good fan does.

How likely do you think it is though that Michigan recovers and makes the tournament and we still look like 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag the rest of the season? But thats just me "putting spin" on it I am sure.

Carry on gents. Im done beating the drum.
smh

Saying "Hey, let's hope this game was a fluke. Let's go out and win the rest of our non conference games" is not accepting mediocrity

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You win.
Heres to accepting mediocrity because thats what a good fan does.

How likely do you think it is though that Michigan recovers and makes the tournament and we still look like 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag the rest of the season? But thats just me "putting spin" on it I am sure.

Carry on gents. Im done beating the drum.
smh

You are putting words into people's mouth.. Nobody's telling you to accept anything. You are entitled to your own opinion. What I am telling you is that you should feel however you want to feel about the coaching staff, the product on the floor, and or the current condition of the program. I'm also agreeing that you probably have some valid points with respect to the drum that you are beating, but you are being too dramatic and overly pessimistic, and in my opinion, it feels very unproductive.

At this point in the season, it is pretty clear that the team has some flaws, but part of supporting a team is rooting for them (which includes the coach) to do well. If the season plays out the way that you have predicted, then I think that we all agree that it is probably time for change. No one here will be disappointed or picket if a coaching change is made, but until that time comes, I will remain hopeful that "we" can turn it around.

I'm not telling you that you are wrong for not believing in Gregory, it is pretty obvious that others feel like you by reading this board and others, but I just don't see the need for the constant stream of negativity and smart *** barbs all time. He may not be getting it done on the court, but he has done a lot of good things for "our" program, and I can assure you that one does not make it to this level with understanding how to teach entry passes and man-to-man defense.