Update on Shamire

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Great news!!!! I couldn't understand why he did play, injury was my guess. @Eric If you had to guess how much do think he would have played and do you think it would have made a difference in the running game early on?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Great news!!!! I couldn't understand why he did play, injury was my guess. @Eric If you had to guess how much do think he would have played and do you think it would have made a difference in the running game early on?

I thought he was going to play a lot last week...in my mind he was going to be a key to opening the dive up.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
He looked in fine spirits after the game when I congratulated him on the win, so I was surprised to see he hadn't played at all, he certainly hadn't seemed like someone who had been "benched" or anything. It makes far more sense to learn that he had some kind of small injury they didn't want to aggravate.

Buzz14

Georgia Tech Fan
Great news, and yes he will definitely help with the dive. If we can get to the edge consistently against UGA, that means offensively the game is going our way (dive and pitch.)

Sounds like we are getting healthy!

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
Original_%20Buttermilk_Pancakes.png

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
Slight thread derail,
but... considering we didn't have two of our larger inside guys, one on offense and one on defense, the beat down of Clemson is even more impressive. I understand Devine is a Backup, but a backup that is a large part of our inside run game. I am feeling better and better about the UGAG game.