Unofficial Practice 9 Notes - Very Short on info...

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Zenon has been the breakout player in camp so far...putting himself in a good position.

Days, Hill, Zenon and Bostic are the top 4 IMO.

bigtechfan67

Jolly Good Fellow
Well because of whatever he did, it seems that he may list his spot, no since in being electric on the bench, u have to give Reps to to prior who are going to play because of his absence he moves to the bottom of the todem pole, hence bostic tagging some of his time, I'd bostic better than Andrew's prolly not, but he lost his spot his self it's good to earn us shot back and I hoe he is willing to do so because it will pay off in the end

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow
I would agree.

Hopefully he can work his way into the rotation and make a big impact. It's been a frustrating offseason with our most talented guys getting suspended, kicked off the team, academically ineligible, etc.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Hopefully he can work his way into the rotation and make a big impact. It's been a frustrating offseason with our most talented guys getting suspended, kicked off the team, academically ineligible, etc.

Agreed. Good thing is CPJ has commented that all of our A Backs have been really working hard...He also have Bostic a few compliments.

Andrews is likely to be a starter in 2015, so hope he earns some time this year.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Typically the A backs go in and out on every play. Your favorite needs to be in the top four at least, but really, starting at A back isn't that big deal.

I always liked Tony's story, so I'm glad he's making his move.

Receiving is sounding better and better these days. I've read here both ends have improved, and Smelter was already darned good. If we get good receiving out of the backfield and JT comes through with accuracy, passing may yet be a GT strength this year.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
I truly believe we have the capability to be good throwing the ball this season. 2 very good physical receivers, I've heard rsFr Ricky Jeune is looking good as well. Combine that with what Zenon is doing and Bostic is a good receiver and Days is a pretty good receive too. I believe that JT is just as good a passer (possibly better) than Vad was. Looking forward to the offensive output this season.