MonroeJacket

GT Athlete

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 775

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
One thing I love about PJ is he really seems to play best when the lights are brightest and was playing his best ball at the end of the year. 13 tackles against Clemson, 11 tackles in the Orange Bowl and in the ACC Championship, 9 at VT + the pick 6, just awesome.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
Gotta wonder if Gurley wonders what his production would have looked like at GT. At least it would have been nice to have a coach who knows how to succeed on a big stage :smug:

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
Gotta wonder if Gurley wonders what his production would have looked like at GT. At least it would have been nice to have a coach who knows how to succeed on a big stage :smug:
That's gonna be sick when we get someone on that level to play B back, if not already on the roster. Look up AP's numbers at Southern. Crazy stats.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I know we could all wish he were a little taller. But, it looks like PJ has added a few quality lbs. On another note, I think it's funny how much the UGA players suddenly like our indoor facility when they're no longer on their active roster.

They're getting one of their own someday, but they don't have it yet. That worked out pretty well for us with at least 1 recruit last year.