Uniform Combination for Bowl

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
IMG_0174.JPG
As long as UA doesn't try to put the in the Maryland type garbage I'm in. Even some of Nike's work is hideous.
I love this look

GTsuperfan

Jolly Good Fellow
UA is all but a done deal. They align with the mission of GT better than Nike given their more science driven approach to development...and not to mention Nike already has a GA presence and UA doesn't. I spoke to a higher up Admin a few weeks back and he confirmed that UA had been on campus and discussions were going well.

Milwaukee

Banned
UA is all but a done deal. They align with the mission of GT better than Nike given their more science driven approach to development...and not to mention Nike already has a GA presence and UA doesn't. I spoke to a higher up Admin a few weeks back and he confirmed that UA had been on campus and discussions were going well.

Damn. UA is tacky as hell. I was hoping for Nike, but UA would be a definite upgrade from Russell.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
@GTsuperfan
I'm not a Russell hater like most here. But I am a fan of UA. They make quality products and have been innovating for years. I'd rather keep Russell than go factory slobbing Nike. Nike is all fluff and hype.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Good luck online. There are absolutely no brick and mortar stores carrying any decent, or any, Tech gear. GT licensing is very......stringent?