Uncle Lou Drinks 37 Year Old Coke

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Deleted member 2897

Dwags can't do math, its not 38. This was the 2017 year National Championship. But anyway, hilarious if you know this guy. He starts drinking about 6 minutes in and that quickly becomes the end of the video as he's trying not to vomit. So hilarious...2nd and 26 (0:50 mark in the video) and he's like "just no big plays here, that's the only goal, nooooo big plays here..........."

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Dwags can't do math, its not 38. This was the 2017 year National Championship. But anyway, hilarious if you know this guy. He starts drinking about 6 minutes in and that quickly becomes the end of the video as he's trying not to vomit. So hilarious...2nd and 26 (0:50 mark in the video) and he's like "just no big plays here, that's the only goal, nooooo big plays here..........."

I love seeing Uncle Lou lose it!:cool::LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Uga flat coke is still a decade older than our flat coke. Here’s to getting a fresh bottle before they |n|ever do.

I’ve got my empty 1990 GT bottle (found for $1 at a yard sale 10+ years ago...score!) sitting prominently on the bookshelf in my office. Today it brings an extra smile to my face knowing we still have the last championship in the state.

Jmonty71

Banned
Was think

I was thinking about that loser and how he took the loss. Now I know.