UNC vs Miami

Jacket4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
Is it me or does Drake Maye have a little Matt Ryan in him? He plays like he is scared when you pressure him. I hope UNC kills them though because I hate Miami.

Jacket4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
I know he is a stud, Trust me, I hope the Falcons suck enough to have an opportunity to draft him. I just don’t think he feels comfortable under pressure.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I am probably way off, but from watching this game I think: GT will probably score a lot of points against UNC. Also, our DBs will have to have a very good game.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
UM fumbles on the goal line. The beat goes on.

Bbbbbut was his eLbOw dOwN??????

sad leave me alone GIF by Laff

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Hard to tell as there isn’t a transitive property in college football. Our defense will have to play its best game by far against UNC.
I realize that. It just appears to me that the UNC defense is not extremely good. I think our offense will match up well with them. Drake Maye is very good. If our defense isn't playing well, they will score a lot of points.

Of course since I said that, it might end up as on overtime game with a meme photo of Mack Brown fist-pumping because regulation ends at 0-0.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
How long will it be before I hear Miami fans claiming that da U is back, we gonna win the 2024 CFP championship?

It is more than obvious now that they are definitely not back in 2023.

slugboy

Staff member
Mario Cristóbal held up 4 fingers going into the 4th quarter, right after his team gave up two unanswered TDs, as if to say “we can totally blow the 3rd quarter if we hang tough in the 4th”.

I guess it’s a strategy

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
On a related note, the ACC looks like a meat grinder this year with almost any team being susceptible to an upset depending on the match up.