UNC Series

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
Hindsight is 20/20 but I loved Danny bringing Zach in the game in the 6th. He settled the game down with a 1 run lead and a runner on. At that point in the game, we knew we were going to score more runs, we just had to settle in on the mound. Good call by CDH and great job by Zach again. He’s definitely proving to be much better out of the pen.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
A rather forgettable game. 5-10.

Epitomized by 2 errors, defensive miscues and highlighted by leaving second early on a sac fly.

Pitching was characteristically inconsistent. Bartnicki didn't give up any runs.

Can win series tomorrow against their best weekend starter.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
A rather forgettable game. 5-10.

Epitomized by 2 errors, defensive miscues and highlighted by leaving second early on a sac fly.

Pitching was characteristically inconsistent. Bartnicki didn't give up any runs.

Can win series tomorrow against their best weekend starter.
Unfortunately, we are on the way to a rather forgettable year. I hate to be such a pessimist, but geez, it is hard with what we have seen thus far to get excited about this team, even with tons of individual talent on the field! We literally have to score double digit runs to win games most of the time.

GtBaseball3

Jolly Good Fellow
If I was DH, The pitching coach wouldn’t be coming back with us to Atlanta. He has produced absolutely nobody, while our pitchers continue to get worse.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Caveman baseball is back. Win 11-8 with two grand slams -- five HRs. (@FredJacket says solo HRs don't kill you but .... :) )

Won the series away which is massive. Back to 500 (9-9) in ACC with top 10 RPI.

Crawford (2.2) and Brown (1.1) and Medich (.1) pitched really well. Grissom was good giving up 3 ER in 4.2. But it should have been 5.2 IP but for our 3 errors.

UNC outplayed us other than the HRs. We had 3 errors and were out hit 11-9.

But it was a beautiful win with caveman clubs.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Caveman baseball is back. Win 11-8 with two grand slams -- five HRs.

Won the series away which is massive. Back to 500 (9-9) in ACC with top 10 RPI.

Crawford and Brown pitched really well. Grissom was goo giving up 3 ER in 4.2. But it should have been 5.2 but for our 3 errors.

UNC outplayed us other than the HRs. We had 3 errors and were out hit 11-9.

But it was a beautiful win with caveman clubs.
Hell of a series win!! That's all we need to do and I don't care how we do it!