UNC Predictions

Margin of Victory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Struggling to see a gt win here. Our response and ability to defend the unc offense doesnt work schematically. And we suck at keenan.

Unc 41
Gt 27
I agree it looks like we won't be able to stop them but what makes you think their D is good enough to stop us? I can understand you saying them wining, but not by that big. I think it will be close and maybe the last team with the ball type of game.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I agree it looks like we won't be able to stop them but what makes you think their D is good enough to stop us? I can understand you saying them wining, but not by that big. I think it will be close and maybe the last team with the ball type of game.

Cuz we are more apt to hiccups slowing us down vs d stopping us....but in turn the d stops us.

Look. I called us pounding vandy
I said we should beat pitt but may not cuz who we are right now
Its just my gut feel. I also thought unc would not be that good this year but i was wrong.

They are solid. At home. Off a bye week. And against a roof d.

None of that is in our favor.

But. Thats why we kick it off

So i have no good reason other just gut feel

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Cuz we are more apt to hiccups slowing us down vs d stopping us....but in turn the d stops us.

Look. I called us pounding vandy
I said we should beat pitt but may not cuz who we are right now
Its just my gut feel. I also thought unc would not be that good this year but i was wrong.

They are solid. At home. Off a bye week. And against a roof d.

None of that is in our favor.

But. Thats why we kick it off

So i have no good reason other just gut feel
I see what you are saying, imo I just think we will keep it really close and we might see a game like this past weekend against duke, I just have no clue who will win.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
Marquise Williams is gone...he was a wonderful dual threat... Trubisky is not the same player, we have an excellent shot!

Go Tech Go!

Get their goat !