UNC 4pm Kickoff on ACCN

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
I expect if Collins wants more 3:30 kicks you'll probably see us in this slot on ACCN more than noon on epsn or espn 2. Clemson is going to be an ABC game unless there is an ACC team playing ND at home.

Collins has no input on TV timeslots. ABC/ESPN picks first from the ACC home slate, then ACCN fills their slots across the entire Saturday. Fox SportsSouth gets to pick after that.

We are seeing a "diversity" of TV time slots in 2019 due in part to the new ACC Network. They are experimenting with some different start times like the day we hosted USF at 2pm. There were four ACCN games that day - Pitt at 11am, GT at 2pm, FSU at 5pm, and Miami @ UNC at 8pm.

This week it's different on the ACCN - Syracuse at Noon, Wake @ BC at 3:30p, and NCSU @ FSU at 7:30p. (Clemson at UNC is on regular ABC at 3:30pm.)

Really like the unique TV windows and giving ALL the conference teams different looks, GT included. Win-win for the teams and ACCN!

http://www.espn.com/college-football/conferences/schedule/_/id/1/acc-conference

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
ACCN is for the ACC games espn and abc done't pick first.

ESPN controls start times on ABC, ESPN, & ACCN. They will put the games, that get the most viewers, on the better broadcast outlets. Hence why #1 Clemson is on ABC this weekend, not ACCN.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Denver GTSwarm members, I'm going to be in Arvada next weekend & wondered if there are any GT watch parties planned for the UNcheat game.