#UGAvsGT Official Prediction Thread

What do you think the margin of victory is?

• Total voters

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Yes. Even with Kirby pulling his starters in the 3rd. I don't think we can stop them and I don't think we can score on them. Hope I'm wrong. :(

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Just a guess uga was getting ready for Alabama more this week than us , it could be close till half time then they pull away in the 3th qt and starters out for the 4th qt.

You are likely correct. I can't imagine they spent too much time on us this week. This is literally a "roll the ball out and they should beat us on talent alone" scenario. Obviously, they're smart enough to take it seriously, but I do think there is A chance. Maybe 1 in 1,000? 10,000? They are looking past us and we have enough pride to end strong and get some turnovers and don't turn it over and pull off some onside kicks and Simms comes in and does what he did against UNC and we don't lose anybody in the defensive backfield and we use our timeouts and time management well and...... so maybe 1 chance in 100,000??? But, it COULD happen!

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Uga comes out a little flat, looking ahead to Bama. GT has spent 2 weeks prepping for uga. Uga turns it over a couple times and Gibbs breaks a few long runs and suddenly a scare is brewing. Jackets boot a game winning field goal 24-21

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
UGA 59-0. we miss a field goal in the 4th quarter to get blanked. flush the season and come back next fall with unfounded optimism and do it all over again

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
1)Healing the mother of Peter's wife.
2)Healing the deaf mute of Decapolis.
3)Healing the blind at birth.
4)Healing the Paralytic at Bethesda.
5)The Blind Man of Bethsaida.
6)Jesus born of a Virgin.
7)The Blind man Bartimaeus in Jericho.
8)Healing the Centurion's servant.
9)Christ healing an infirm woman.
10)27-25 Good Guys! Nov. 27, 2021

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
We were in the game with them at the half in 2019. It was 17-7 and we had multiple opportunities to cut it to a one score game at the half. I think this one might actually play out the same way. Tech will be running high on emotion and energy, and Georgia probably comes out flat. I hope Tech gets the ball first and takes early momentum with a score on our first possession. If the Dwags get it first and drive right down the field then the rout will be on. If we want to avoid embarrassment for even just the first half like we did in 2019 we gotta leverage our emotion and energy and turn it into positive results. Move the ball, get a turnover or 2, sneak some trick plays in there, and who knows what will happen. I just really don’t want it to be over in the 1st. Make them sweat and earn it. Make em at least show more of their playbook to Alabama than zone runs and slants

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
We were in the game with them at the half in 2019. It was 17-7 and we had multiple opportunities to cut it to a one score game at the half. I think this one might actually play out the same way. Tech will be running high on emotion and energy, and Georgia probably comes out flat. I hope Tech gets the ball first and takes early momentum with a score on our first possession. If the Dwags get it first and drive right down the field then the rout will be on. If we want to avoid embarrassment for even just the first half like we did in 2019 we gotta leverage our emotion and energy and turn it into positive results. Move the ball, get a turnover or 2, sneak some trick plays in there, and who knows what will happen. I just really don’t want it to be over in the 1st. Make them sweat and earn it. Make em at least show more of their playbook to Alabama than zone runs and slants

This UGA team is way better than that 2019 UGA team.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
GT by greater then what the dwags can count to (It will be a close score, but we win).
These monumental, unlikely upsets are always close games. 2007 App State over Michigan, 2008 Oregon State over USCw, 2007 Illinois over Ohio State, 2016 GT over FSU were all decided by a touchdown or less. 2007's college football season was totally insane all together, but I'm hopeful that some of the chaos from back then finds it's way to 177 North Avenue at noon today