UGAg vs UT

northgajacket

Banned
Yeah but remember this:

Last year uga beat UNC, Tech got throttled by UNC.

Guess who ended up winning COFH. In other words, don't fret about the fact that Tech lost Tennessee and uga is curb stomping them.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
UT really shows how important a QB who can make the passes is in the NCAA offense. I think it's much easier to train QBs for our offense than for that one.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I don't care if we go on to win the National Championship, I will never forgive this team for losing to a team coached by Butch Jones.

northgajacket

Banned
Dave Hart the then UT AD upped his contract to 4.1 million a year until 2020 after the 2015 season when they went 9-4 beating Northwestern 45-6 in the Outback Bowl. Dave Hart retired in spring of 2016 I believe.

What a dumbass. Jones still might want to find a new residence anyway. His current one might get egged.
Do I think uga might be better than Tech atm? Yes
Do I think uga will run the table? No

I have said it before and I will say it again, the competition uga has faced hasn't been overly impressive.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
What a dumbass. Jones still might want to find a new residence anyway. His current one might get egged.
Do I think uga might be better than Tech atm? Yes
Do I think uga will run the table? No

I have said it before and I will say it again, the competition uga has faced hasn't been overly impressive.
I think someone may do what they did to UT Coach Bill Battle in 1973 and hire a Moving Van and put it in his driveway.I still think UGAG goes 10-2 losing to Auburn and Georgia Tech. I think UGAG gets skunked by Alabama in the SECCG and winds up in the Peach Bowl against San Diego State.

northgajacket

Banned
If that happens Florida who I think would go 10-1 will lose to Alabama in the SECCG and go to the Orange Bowl against Penn State while UGAG with a 9-3 record would probably go to the Outback Bowl.

Either way, Alabama is head and shoulders above the rest. I don't care what the uga nuthuggers named Nessler and Danielson try to say otherwise.