UGAg Hype Video - Skylar Hill

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Latest video. I'm ready for the game now!

I am too. Problem: Since today is the last day of the work week for me, today feels like a Friday. Thus, the game should be tomorrow.

But all we get tomorrow is turkey (and TCU v. Texas). Still have to wait until Saturday.

Dang it. :mad:

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
I am too. Problem: Since today is the last day of the work week for me, today feels like a Friday. Thus, the game should be tomorrow.

But all we get tomorrow is turkey (and TCU v. Texas). Still have to wait until Saturday.

Dang it. :mad:

I was thinking the same thing! The only "option" is to wait though...and dream more about this game. I really really want to see these boys take it to u[sic]GA. One game at a time and one play at a time.

LET'S GO JACKETS!

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
GO JACKETS!!!!

Great video. I really liked all the different sound tracks coming together (or whatever the technical term is :) ) The YELLOW...JACKETS cheer at end was awesome.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
No doubts. Go in with laser like focus. Just out execute them to death. Dont let their superior athletic abilities intimidate you. We have playmakers on offense... we can score with anybody in the country. But our defense MUST come to Athens with a never quit mentality. Every play go 110% and make some stops or force turnovers. We have improved alot on thst side the past few weeks... we have to make this our best game of the season. Go Jackets!!! THWg