UGa Toilet Paper

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
So, my daughter (GT grad) is marrying a UGa grad (who happens to be a great guy proving the exception to every rule) later this year.

She has come up with the idea of putting UGa toilet paper into all the stalls at the wedding reception as a prank on her new husband. (I swear I had NOTHING to do with this idea...NOTHING AT ALL I tell you)

Anyone got any idea where we can buy numerous rolls of UGa toilet paper?

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
09B3C998-2DD5-41A9-93D7-C87093107CE1.jpeg

Get busy.

So, my daughter (GT grad) is marrying a UGa grad (who happens to be a great guy proving the exception to every rule) later this year.

She has come up with the idea of putting UGa toilet paper into all the stalls at the wedding reception as a prank on her new husband. (I swear I had NOTHING to do with this idea...NOTHING AT ALL I tell you)

Check this site out. Looks like you can design and order your own. http://propaperproducts.net/html/_custom__printed.html

Or this one https://www.brandcrowd.com/maker/logo/toilet-paper-delivery-111933#popup-colorpalette

I tried playing around some with the second link, and it doesn't appear too flexible, but you might contact somebody at that company for help

LibertyTurns

Banned

Sorry didn’t see this until just now. I’ll look at the label on my rolls when I get home. When we were in the midst of the pandemic toilet paper shortage I got gifted some by a good samaritan. I will say it was a more pleasurable experience wiping my *** with mutt toilet paper than the regular stuff.