UGA-predictions

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Gotta go with Atomic Football prediction again, never been right but will once: UGAg 40, GT 30.

Nothing would be sweeter than beating them in their own house, especially if Missouri loses. But I gotta root for Missouri too since that's bad for UGAg.

I am thankful that we have UGAg and Richt to show us evil and hypocrisy all year long.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
GT 51, pups 7. More of a wish than a prediction. But, if this happens, I predict that Rev. Richt gets fired.

Well allow me to add some energy to your wish
Genie.jpg

GT 51, pups 7

Cheesehead Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I wish I felt otherwise, but I think it will be similar to last year. Their O line wears down our D line in the 2nd half. The DWAGS come from a little behind in the 4th quarter to win 42-37. Tech and the points are a lock ! We will get 'em next year at BDS.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I predict our guys wear gold pants, white jersey, and white helmet....seems to be this team's favorite combo. I I predict our offense will have mutt fans beside themselves with anger / frustration. THWG!!!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The murmur in Athens that began in the early fall -" who are these guys at tech" has grown with each win. When we slumped at duke, it fell quiet only to return much louder as we began to win again. "these tech guys have begun to play but they will surely fail against the mighty talent of clemson.'" As the defense came to play - Now the mumur of doubt rings in all of athens " who are these guys at tech, they seem faster and bigger". "

Mymy now is it possible our oh so perfect athletes could flinch as we must play them and their silly triple option and their pesky d.
But wait!!
Our genius coach r has a new DC - who 4 years ago was a db coach and before that was a recruiter out of high school. Of course coach has us ready to out wit cpj
the murmur grows " does he?"
Let's swarm their xxx

Late in quarter 4 boo birds " fire coach r" fcr fcr fcr fcr louder as in roar FCR!

Last edited:

Boss Ross

Jolly Good Fellow
This is going to be a GREAT day a lot like 1974 !!! GT 35. thugs 27. THWF -/:;-/! UGAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I I HATE THE F&!!$/! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!