UGA injury news

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Keith Marshall and Justin Scott-Wesley are out for the year...two more weapons GT won't have to face.

johncu

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow, sucks for them. Maybe Brendan Douglas will have a significant impact on this season after all?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
He will be 3rd string for them...JJ Green got most of the carries yesterday

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
FUGA we can beat them, they have a very talented team and have been playing well. We haven't been playing very fundemental at all. What team that commits tons of penalties and turns the ball over 4 times a game could expect to win. We just need to be fundamental and play hard. Tennesee isn't no better than us and gave ga all they wanted, costly turnover at the end kept them from the upset. If you go in thinking your gonna lose, your setup for failure especially against ga. Cause Richt is gonna try to bust your hope early with an onside kick or fake punt to put you away for the last 3 quarters, unless your tryin to make a play and not just goin through the motions.

"The man who believes he can, and the one who believes he can't are both right."

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
FUGA we can beat them, they have a very talented team and have been playing well. We haven't been playing very fundemental at all. What team that commits tons of penalties and turns the ball over 4 times a game could expect to win. We just need to be fundamental and play hard. Tennesee isn't no better than us and gave ga all they wanted, costly turnover at the end kept them from the upset. If you go in thinking your gonna lose, your setup for failure especially against ga. Cause Richt is gonna try to bust your hope early with an onside kick or fake punt to put you away for the last 3 quarters, unless your tryin to make a play and not just goin through the motions.

"The man who believes he can, and the one who believes he can't are both right."
NO WE CAN'T!!! ACCEPT IT!!

Kevin93

Georgia Tech Fan
Sean311 people also said US hockey team could not beat the Soviet Union and look what happened. That's what is so cool about sports anything can happen.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Haha exactly you are justifying my point on how miraculous it would be if we win by comparing a GT win to probably the biggest upset in US sports history.....but yea you're right...

Kevin93

Georgia Tech Fan
I wasn't comparing a GT win to that I was just giving you an example of a team counted out that managed to overcome the odds and win.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
Brendan Douglas, one time Tech commit that flipped to the cess pool, just caught a TD pass. Hate that we lost him I liked him a lot even when he was a 2 star when we picked him up.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Brendan Douglas, one time Tech commit that flipped to the cess pool, just caught a TD pass. Hate that we lost him I liked him a lot even when he was a 2 star when we picked him up.
Saw the same thing. He would have been a good fit for us. Unfortunately for him this is likely just his 5 minutes of fame

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Saw the same thing. He would have been a good fit for us. Unfortunately for him this is likely just his 5 minutes of fame
Yea he will always be a fill-in, everybody for UGA raves about him and he is backup to another freshman. Gurly will be there next year, Marshall the next, Sony and Chubb after that. Jj green will be there the whole time Douglas is also.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder

Loved the fumble he had...was a costly one.

He did GT dirty...I don't mind recruits flipping and usually have no ill will toward them but I won't root for Douglas.