uga basketball player arrested

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Agreed. While it's always fun to poke at our rivals and their mishaps, it's not as if we don't have our own tarnished angels, so to speak, which we could all name quickly.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
18 grams. That's like 5/8's of an ounce. Not that much for a user, let alone intent to distribute. Sucks for him that there was a scale in the bag with residue. There's the felony. Without that, it's a slap on the wrist for possession for personal use. As the adage goes, criminals tend to get caught because they're stupid, careless or just unlucky. Seems like a pretty stupid way to get caught.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
18 grams. That's like 5/8's of an ounce. Not that much for a user, let alone intent to distribute. Sucks for him that there was a scale in the bag with residue. There's the felony. Without that, it's a slap on the wrist for possession for personal use. As the adage goes, criminals tend to get caught because they're stupid, careless or just unlucky. Seems like a pretty stupid way to get caught.

Not that you're speaking from experience. ;) Seriously though too bad for the kid. He seemed to be turning a corner for them. Ah well. Hope it's a wake up call and not a kick down the wrong-er path.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Nope. Personally haven't touched the stuff. Wasn't my thing. Never bought, never sold.

The bigger question is how much did he have in that bag before he sold what he had?
I do know from personal exp. and I never had to ride around with a scale UNLESS I was planning on selling. The seller usually has the scales at their place of "business", if they are good at the customer service part of the job. Lol